We currently require a self-motivated and proactive Truck Driver / Store Person to join the ResX Sydney team to look after the smooth movement of equipment in and around Sydney.
Working under the direction of the Operations Manager at our Silverwater NSW facility. Some of the main duties you will be required to perform include but are not limited to:
- Driving deliveries and pick-ups locally and occasional longer distance work.
- Loading and Unloading of vehicles.
- Prepping, dispatching, and returning of lighting, sound and rigging equipment.
- Basic maintenance and cleaning of company vehicles.
- Opportunity for overtime regularly available.
To be considered for this position an applicant should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience in multi drops and pickups.
- Current minimum (MR) license required, heavy rigid (HR) licence preferred.
- Forklift licence (preferred but not essential)
- Friendly attitude, you will be meeting clients face to face when doing deliveries.
- Excellent communications skills in English both written and oral.
- Physically fit, some of the gear is heavy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Entertainment Industry experience (preferred but not essential).
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org