Resolution X is seeking an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Team Leader to join our Operations Department in a full time capacity. This is a busy, high-volume but fun and friendly environment that will suit an organised person with an eye for quality and experience in running an efficient team. This position will be at our Noble Park Vic location.
You will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects on a timeline, adapting to change and have a passion for the entertainment industry. You should have experience in production work and/or prep and return of production equipment. The Team Leader will ensure that equipment is delivered and returned to the high standard associated with Resolution X’s brand. Onsite work is also available on a rotating roster.
- Liaise with Handlers, Rigging, Moving Lights, Ops and Stock Control from the beginning to the end of allocated jobs.
- Once a job has been assigned, assure all elements of the job have been accounted for and reported on when required.
- Analyse Prep and Return Paper work to identify any problems and assist to correct them.
- Communicate short returns or short equipment to handlers and stock control.
- Prep and return equipment as required.
- Assign tasks and lead casual staff.
- Operation of Flex. (Stock Control Software)
- Assist with loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Cleaning, maintenance and manufacturing of equipment as required.
- Accurate completion of paperwork.
- Follow up any paperwork that has not been completed correctly.
- Assure quality control of Preps is maintained.
- Current drivers licence
- Heavy Lifting required
If you have what it takes please send through a CV outlining your relevant skills and experience together with a short cover letter indicating your suitability for the role to HR@resolutionx.com.au