K-EYE K-20 HCR is an LEDwash light which provides total control over the quality of all forms of white or colored light.
K-EYE HCR is an LEDwash light which provides total control over the quality of all forms of white or colored light. The new HCR technology developed to meet the needs of lighting designers who were not satisfied with the performance of LED devices in comparison with traditional lamps. All these limitations have been overcome in the K-EYE HCR, and it is finally possible to produce every color, every nuance and every shade with satisfactory quality. The heart of the K-EYE HCR wash light is a six colour source: red, green and blue, amber, cyan and lime. This exclusive Claypaky device provides a very wide color range with excellent color spectrum coverage.
- Advanced LED moving head wash light
- Light sources: 37 LED modules
- 6-color LED module: RGB + Amber + Cyan + Lime
- Rated LED module average lifetime: 50,000 h
- CRI > 97 (up to 99)
- 2500K-8000K color temperature correction
- Control of the colors: RAW mode, HSL mode, RGB mode, CMY mode.
- Dedicated color macro channel
- Software algorithm by Osram
- 6°- 50° linear zoom
- Electronic linear dimmer, 16 bit
- Optional frame for external gels and frost filters
- Optional top hat
- Protocols/Functions: RDM, Web Server and ArtNet
- Totally flicker free
- Very silent: 38.5 dB(A)
|Dimensions||48.8 × 32.8 × 60.5 cm|
37 6-colour LED Modules
19 or 32
6° – 50°
2500K – 8000K