The RUSH MH 6 Wash CT is designed for key lighting applications within the House of Worship, Performing Arts and Live Stage environments where color temperature control of white light is critical but also a compact and light weight design is desired for smaller applications
The RUSH MH 6 WASH CT is a bright single-lens LED moving head with fully premixed white color temperatures. With twelve 10W WW/CW (warm white and cold white) LEDs and a 10° to 60° motorized zoom, it offers full electronic dimming and variable strobe effects controlled via DMX.
- Pre mixed white light ranging from 2,700K to 7,800K
- 10-60 Degree Zoom System
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Allows key lighting to be matched for multiple sources from Tungsten to Metal Halide
- Can be used as a Mid effect with a tight beam look to washing a stage for key lighting applications
- Ideal for applications that have limited ceiling height or weight restrictions.
12 x 10 W CWUW LEDs
2700K – 7800K
10° – 60°
|Running Current (Amps)||