The range of APS Power Distribution Units from LSC Lighting Systems provides an elegant solution by controlling the power-on sequence of each of the individual output circuits. A single command starts the sequence and then each of the 12 outputs are turned on one output at a time with a programmable time delay before the next circuit turns on. In this way the peak current drawn is always low and upstream supply breakers will not trip.
Multiple APS Power Distribution Units can be connected together where more than twelve circuits are required and the units will automatically cascade – that is, the second unit won’t commence its start up sequence until the first has finished.
- Automatic power On/Off of circuits when DMX is detected
- Combined MCB and RCD (RCBO) breakers – circuit breaker with earth leakage protection (RCD/GFI) for each circuit
- RCBO breaker also provides Neutral Disconnect function.
- Staggered power up of outputs to prevent overloading of the supply feed breakers (cascading of multiple units is also possible)
- Control via DMX512 – presence detected turns outputs on and loss of DMX turns outputs off after a preset time delay eg. 19 minutes
- Control via GPI contact closure
- Control via RDM
- Cascading startup for individual units via XLR5 cabling and/or based on unit number
- Manual override via front panel
- Monitoring of input voltages (3-phase), frequency and currents;
- Programmable overvoltage and undervoltage trips to protect loads
- Voltage and current reporting via RDM