The Chauvet COLORado PXL Bar is a motorized, outdoor-rated tilting batten with capabilities to zoom for tight and wide pixel-mappable looks. This bright, moving pixel bar also features seamless edge-to-edge mounting and includes virtual gobo and movement macros with separate foreground and background colour control for more design options than ever before. Available in 1m (16) or 0.5m (8) variants, the COLORado PXL Bar is an excellent alternative to the GLP X4 Bar 20 and 10. The unit is suitable for ground or truss mounting and has interlocking alignment pins to create a continuous row of multiple fixtures.
- IP65-rated motorized tilting batten with 16x 45 W RGBW LEDs with a 5.8 ° to 47.9° zoom range, maintains pixel pitch between fixtures.
- Quiet and quick operation of 200° tilt
- Quiet and quick operation of (2) section zoom
- Fully pixel mappable
- Several built-in effects including virtual gobos and movement macros with foreground and background colour control for easy pixel animation effects
- DMX, sACN, Art-Net, and Kling-Net control for full flexibility
- 8° – 47.9° zoom range for variable beam sizes
- TRUE1 compatible power input/output ports