Resolution X was founded with a core vision to provide the best quality rental equipment backed by the best people and service. Since 1998 we have delivered this quality and have grown to be one of the largest providers of rental lighting and rigging equipment in Australia.
Australian rock icon James Reyne is touring nationally in celebration of the 35th anniversary of his renowned song ‘Reckless’. Lighting for the...29th November, 2018
Resolution X has increased their number of Robert Juliat Merlin followspots.5th July, 2018
ResX is proud to be the first hire company in Australia to roll out the new Clay Paky K-Eye...28th June, 2018
Should you have an idea that is a little outside the square and are not sure how to tackle it, give us a call. These are the challenges we love. Unique solutions are our specialty
Are you looking for essay help? We have a great solution! We are essayyoda.com/custom-service/! Our online writing service can help you! Come to our site and hire a professional writer!
What some of our clients have said
- "Anytime I need lighting in the future for an event I know exactly who I will be calling and recommending".Jack StigwoodFred Hates Fashion
- “[Resolution X] were extremely patient and good humoured in dealing with the clients and their many and varied ideas and requests”.Libby O’Connor – Assistant Operations Manager Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre
- "It was a massive effort to put a show of that size in over the space of 36 hours or so, however you and the team did an amazing job in not just successfully prepping and installing the system in a tight time frame, but also doing it in a relaxed fashion that really took the pressure off".Paul CollisonPlanetshakers Conference
- "The lighting was beautiful and we had great feedback about how great the event looked".Mandy Jones, Events ManagerMuseum Victoria
- “Over four tours I haven’t had to swap out a single ResX unit”.Tony McCoySydney Dance Company
- ResX have gone well above and beyond the expectations to make this show possible, easy to load in and out also providing clean, stable equipment. It is evident that they certainly put the client first and want to be there every step of the way for support or even to check in to make sure it's going well. A shout out to those who made it happen: Marcus, Bevan, Nick and the incredible prep team at the factory. Without their support, this show simply wouldn't have happened.Declan O'NeillBring It On 2018 - Stage Masters