PIXERA is a power media server software produced by AV Stumpfl. Designed with usability in mind, the system’s graphical interface was designed so that users can execute the most important basic actions quickly and easily.
The workflow is divided into three sections: Screens, Mapping, Compositing.
- Screens offers you an overview of your venue space where you can arrange your screens, LED walls and objects.
- Mapping is where warping, soft-edge adjustment and output routing is setup.
- Compositing is where content creation and programming takes place.
- Live Preview Editing
- Blend to Time
- Video Mapping and Routing
- Video Export and Content Transcoding
- Live Inputs
- 3D Pre-visualization
- Audio playback – utilising a separate audio render engine
- Render engine – High performance 64-bit real-time 3D render engine for stunning results, ultra-fast playback and uncompressed quality.
- Realtime effects – use shader-based real-time effects to creatively edit content